Welcome to gomyz
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- https://gomyz.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
What information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- (a) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- the Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- if you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies"));
- your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and
- any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
- Data provided by you. Through our site, you may typically provide us with the following data:
- Contact data (Name, Email)
- Order data (Product details, Shipping address, Billing address)
- Marketing data (Marketing preferences, surveys responses)
- Data collected about you. When you use our site, we will typically collect the following data:Technical data (device type, web browser, IP address)
- Usage data (account log ins, site navigation, clicks and browsing time)
- Location data (Location when using the site)
- Preference data (Products and activities you have indicated an interest in)
- Social media data
How we will use your information
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalised content;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
- to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives,and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
To whom we may disclose your information
- Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processers to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your Information in a digital wallet to make your use of our Services more efficient.
You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes. We may also receive Information from these business (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
- Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
We may permit third parties to use your Information. For example, we may provide advertisers Information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional Information to participate in some of our market research activities, including competitions and promotions. For example, if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the prize. This Information may be collected by us or our co-sponsors or vendors for the promotion. Note that you should review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
- Business Transfers. In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
How we store your information
We retain data to the extent required by law (such as tax/bookkeeping laws) We retain data such as contact data, order data and communication data to the extent relevant for limitation periods for potential claims (typically two to five years after date of a purchase)
We retain data such as contact data, order data, marketing data, location data and preference data as long as you have consented to receive marketing communication from us. We endeavour to delete other data two years after your last interaction with us (such as last purchase or last communication) or directly after you have deleted your profile on our site.
What security measures we apply
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
How can you access and amend your information?
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the Platform include:
- up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences);
- payment settings (including credit card information); and
- e-mail notification settings.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile.
Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilise all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.
Your Privacy Rights
Within the conditions/limitations set out in applicable law, you have the following privacy rights:
- Right to information. You have the right to obtain further information on our use of your personal data.
- Right of access. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to ask us to correct your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete, such as by changing your details on your account.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request the erasure of your data if we do no longer need them. Right to restrict processing of personal data. You have the right to request that we suspend our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain personal data that you have provided to us in a format that enables you to transfer that personal data to another organization. You may also have the right to have your personal data transferred directly from us to such organization.
- Right to object to processing of personal data. You have the right to object to our use of your personal data, such as to unsubscribe to marketing emails.
- Right to prevent automated decision making. You have the right not to be subject to automated decision making (such as automated credit scoring).
- Right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to our processing of personal data, you are free to withdraw the consent at any time. You can exercise your rights on our site (My Account) or by contacting us [link to contact us page]
- Certain Unidentifiable Personal Information. There may be information that is designated as personal information under data protection law, but this information, on its own, does not allow us to identify you in our systems—for example, search or browsing history. For this information, we will not be able to comply with your request. Verification Process and Required Information. We may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum, your email address, full name, billing address (with zip code) and phone number, and for access requests may require (if you have made a purchase with us) that you identify some items ordered.
- Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, which, for your protection, we will also need to verify as authentic. If you think that we have processed your personal data in a manner that is not in accordance with data protection law, we hope that you contact us, so that we can provide answers and correct any misunderstandings. You have the right to make a complaint to the relevant data protection authority). If you live or work in another EEA country, you may contact the authority in your country.
Third Parties And Social Media
Our websites may contain links to third-party online websites/apps. Such third parties have their own policies that govern their collection, use, and disclosure of information. We suggest that you read their privacy policies to learn about their practices.
Social media provides tools and links that we may include on our websites. If you chose to use such tools or links, the social media may collect information from your visit on our site. We also have pages on social media, where we provide information about our products and interact with the users. On such social media pages, we may receive anonymised insight, such as statistics about age, sex and location of our users. We may also receive information that you decide to share with us, such as chat, comments and likes.
Your experience on the social media sites will be governed by the privacy and other policies of those sites. The privacy settings you have chosen on those sites will determine the degree to which your information is made public. We encourage you to choose your privacy settings on those sites accordingly. As we are joint controllers with the social media for data processed from your use of social media tools or links on our site, and for aggregated insight that we get from your use of our pages on social media, you may also contact us if you would like to have more information, or if you want to exercise your privacy rights. However, please note that we may not be able to respond to all request, and that we may have to refer you to the social media for further information.
As the recipients mentioned above may be established anywhere in the world, the personal data may be transferred globally. If data originating from the EEA is transferred to countries outside the EEA, we will adopt appropriate safeguards to protect the privacy such as by means of standard agreements and additional safety measures. You may receive a copy of the relevant parts of the agreements by contacting us.
Other Data Collection Tools
An “IP address” is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Sites, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what regions of the world our Sites visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our Sites or to determine your eligibility to participate in promotions (such as one per IP address).
Certain pages on our Sites contain "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. As there is no commonly accepted response for “do not track” signals initiated by browsers, we do not respond to them.
How you can contact us
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.